May 11, 2021

Bottle Cap Collecting

 So as I get older and the more my kids want to do extra curricular activities. The less time I have for making homemade soda.

I've filled my time with other projects that can be dropped at a moment's notice, rather than things that have to be finished once they are started. Because of that, I have a not-yet-wet bar in my basement that is now in it's fifth year of construction. 

One of the pieces of the bar that I've put in is a booth table the space is a few inches narrower than a typical restaurant booth, and the table I have is from a closed TGI Fridays, so it's a bit beat up. 

So I've started a new table. I've collected various bottle caps for the project over the years and now that the project is in full swing, I've discovered that I need a lot more caps.

My impetus for collecting caps.

Thanks to the Reddit (r/BottleCapCollecting) I've been able to make some trades, so I've created a page to as a central place to list available caps for trade. 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all of your kind information and for your book. I have search in both of them an easy way to use sweeteners instead of sugar in your recipes. I haven't found a straight method to do so. I have read what you mention in your book theoretically. Any easy suggestion to step into using sweeteners instead of sugar in your recipes? Only change sugar for sweeteners and try the flavour? Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...